Rice pancakes made with rice flour and served with delicious coconut chutney.
2 cup rice flour
Salt to taste
1 cup scraped coconut
2 green chillies
1½ inches ginger
½ bunch coriander leaves
3 tsps oil
½ tsp mustard seeds
6-7 curry leaves
A pinch of asafoetida
1. Add rice flour and salt in a bowl. Add sufficient water and make a smooth batter.
2. To prepare the chutney, add coconut, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and salt in a blender. Add sufficient water and blend to a fine paste. Set aside in a bowl.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, add 1½ tsps oil and rub it in pan. Add a ladle of batter and spread it completely. Cook till golden brown on medium heat. Prepare other ghavan following the same procedure.
4. Heat remaining oil in the same pan, add mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves. Sauté for minute.
5. Add the tadka mixture in chutney paste and mix well.
6. Serve ghavans hot with chutney.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor