Nigerian Small Chops are known as finger foods elsewhere! See more Nigerian recipes: http://bit.ly/NigerianRecipes See more information about this recipe by clicking “Show More” below.
The following ingredients make 8 samosas.
• 60g (2 oz) plain flour (all purpose flour)
• A pinch of salt
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• Warm water
• Vegetable oil for deep-frying
Here’s Somali Food Blog’s video on how to make the perfect samosa pastry/wrapper!
• 2 medium Irish potatoes
• 2 handfuls of green peas
• 100g minced meat
• 2 cooking spoons of vegetable oil
• 1 big stock cube
• 1 stalk of spring onion (cut into thin circles)
• 1 teaspoon of curry powder (for colour, no chilli)
• Salt and chilli pepper to taste
You can customize the filling to your taste but for a classic Samosa, there must be Irish potatoes and green peas.
Download eCookbook: http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/nigerian-recipes-cookbook/
Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/allnigerianrecipes
Music by Dano
Music by Kevin Macleod